Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Poor Blog

Oh poor, neglected blog. It is never my intent to constantly forget to post.

In new, exciting news I leave for Utah in 11 days. And while I'll miss Nick terribly, I'm pretty excited to be going on a vacation. I'll be staying with Mel for about a week and getting to see Juls (as well as some other fabulous people) so it really can't get any better. Hopefully I prove to be an excellent house guest and Mel will invite me back soon!

I've been working on my photography a lot in my free time. So, I guess it's not really free time after all. It's fun though so it doesn't even seem like work. I've got a decent sized customer base already. It's wonderful to have a hobby that you really enjoy. I've booked another wedding in May and couldn't be more excited. I've got my work cut out for me: six photo sessions in March, a few in April, and two already in May. So exciting! I feel absolutely blessed to be able to do it.

I'm trying to get some last minute things together for my vacation. Mainly, some clothes. I just order this super cute skirt on clearance.

I love clothes. And quite honestly I have almost no skirts so this was a great purchase. I also saved about $7 on shipping by having it shipped to Mel's house for when I get to UT.

Well being that it is now 1am, I suppose I should go to bed. Maybe everyone should nag me to update my blog more. I'll work on it.

No comments: