Monday, March 29, 2010
My Domestic Adventures
After a wonderful week in Utah with friends who make most everything from scratch, I was encouraged to do so as well. Nick and I have never been horrible eaters, but we do eat a few more processed food items than necessary. I rarely make everything in my meal from scratch, but for the next month (and hopefully longer) I intend to. It all started Saturday when I made meatloaf from scratch. I know everything single item that went into my dinner. That's what I'd like to continue to do. I want to know each and every thing that we're eating and make sure that it's made healthier. So now all you readers are going to enjoy reading the chronicles of my attempts of domesticity. You'll receive an update this evening with photos of our dinner. Yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment