Monday night we were home and I made stuffed green peppers. They were absolutely delicious. Seriously. One of the better things I've ever eaten. And they were made entirely from scratch right down to the hand chopped garlic. The picture isn't very good so therefore it doesn't even do it justice.
I also made pie from on Monday for my dad's birthday on Tuesday. They were also delicious. I'll admit that the cherry one was not from scratch because cherries are not in season right now. I made an apple/strawberry one as well. It was absolutely wonderful! And made without using any preserved ingredients.
This is my unbaked cherry pie. Observe the adorable little hearts cut in the crust.

Here is my baked cherry pie as well as my baked strawberry/apple pie:
And that's all for now because blogger is being stupid. More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment