Sunday, January 18, 2009

And it keeps turning...

Time is moving quickly at our house as always.

Tomorrow (Monday) we should find out when we close on our house. Our loan got approved and I assume we'll close in 2-3 weeks. Pretty exciting! I can't wait to get inside and get pictures to show you all.

We've also started the fertility testing process. I've had some blood drawn and Nick'll have some testing done. I'm very excited about this because it means we'll have the answer soon (hopefully). I've made peace with the fact that we most likely won't be doing this on our own, but I need some answers so I know where to go from here. Pretty fun stuff!!!

Other than that not much is going on here. I'm working a lot, Nick's working a lot, Shannon's working a lot. The story of our lives.

I'm taking my comp time in a week and a half. I'll have 6 days off to do nothing but pack and relax. I'm pretty excited about that as well. Maybe we'll get super lucky and we'll get to close then too so I can go ahead and move while I'm off. I'm not holding my breath, but anything can happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wished I lived closer so all your time off could be spent with ME!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, can you send your new address to me when you have time? Thanks, Aunt Kim