Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hmmm...

I think I have, quite possibly, the most boring blog ever.

Not much is going on here at all.

I've been off work for the last 2 and 1/2 days. It was really nice. I finally felt like I had time to relax before having to go right back. I went up to work on Tuesday to interview Hillary. That didn't end up happening due to some unforeseen circumstances, but I did get to have lunch with her. I finally got Hil to have some of the most awesome Bojangle's food and I'm happy to say that she liked it. It was a very nice lunch.

Yesterday I did almost nothing. I relaxed and then went to the hockey game. The hockey game was a disappointment, but at least we got to go.

I'm working tonight at 6pm for an author signing. Hopefully we get some good business in the cafe, but we shall see. Sometimes these things don't always turn out as we think they would. Tomorrow I'm working 8am-9pm. I'm so not looking forward to that. I'll have my regular work day and then we're doing a "booth" at the Christmas tree lighting. I'll have to work that. The booth shouldn't be so bad though. Three house sitting at a table with reindeer ears can't be too awful, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do we get to see a picture with you in your reindeer ears? I think that would be pretty funny! Missed you at dinner, but totally understand. Thanks for the heads-up about Brier Creek tonight. That would have been crazy trying to get into and out of that area.

Katie BQ said...

Oh no, I assure you my blog is the most boring ever because I usually average about 2 months between posts. Lame!