Sunday, November 16, 2008

So I Lied

Sitting out a booth, in the rain for 3 hours was awful. More details to come.

And I'm cranky because I had to get up at 4:30am after working til 11:15pm the night before. Hopefully I can make it through the day without slinging coffee at anyone. I'll be tempted, but I'll try to be good.

I made bacon, egg, and cheese casserole for the meeting this morning. I hope it tastes good. We shall see.

4 comments:

Heather said...

A booth in the rain? What the heck? What happened Slim?

Unknown said...

We had this annual Christmas tree lighting thing at the shopping center I work at. We opted to do a booth this year. We thought they'd postpone it with the rain, but apparently they didn't have a rain date so they did it anyway. We were under a tent, but of course the rain still came in sideways and the ground was wet with puddles so it got all in our shoes and half way up our pants. It was gross.

Kate said...

I want to know more about your casserole.... of course!

Unknown said...

Hmmm...my casserole...

It was a huge disappointment. I woke up at 4:30am to make it and let it bake for and hour and a half and it still wasn't done. I ended up not being able to take it to work and had to come home and finish it. I didn't get to bring anything to the potluck and I felt really bad. Oh well, Nick got to finish it and he really liked it.