I stole this from April about my ipod. Have fun!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? I'm On Fire- Kenny Chesney
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Worrisome Heart- Melody Gardot (scary because I would totally believe it)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Forward Motion- Relient K
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Come Home Soon- SHeDAISY
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? I Can Do Better- Avril Lavigne (wow, this makes me sound kind of snotty)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? With You- Jessica Simpson
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Mannequin- Katy Perry (and apparently, I'm extremely weird in my thoughts)
WHAT IS 2+2? Waking Up In Vegas- Katy Perry (not that I've been to Vegas, but maybe that's what happens?)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Go All The Way (Into The Twilight)- Perry Farrell (Twilight Soundtrack) (hey, if you're my friend I'll probably suggest that you get all the way into the Twilight books)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Spring Again- Lenae' Hale
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Glamorous- Fergie (wow, I wish!!! LOL!)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? The Rock Show- Blink-182
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Smile- Lily Allen (wow, that makes it seem like I hate the person I like. Sorry babe, you know I love you!)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Tim McGraw- Taylor Swift (just creepy)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Last Day of My Life- Phil Vassar
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Hey Stephen- Taylor Swift
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Scotty Doesn't Know- Lustra (makes me sound like a total hoochie. So not true, I promise!)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Self Inflicted- Katy Perry
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? The Sign- Ace of Base (yes, I'm the nerd with Ace of Base)
HOW WILL YOU DIE? (They Long To Be) Close to You- The Carpenters
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Stupid Little Love Song- Fefe Dobson
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Breathe- Taylor Swift
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? She's Everything- Brad Paisley (I love this song and I hope that Nick feels this way about me forever)
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? If You're Reading This- Tim McGraw (obviously it wouldn't be the same, but I am horribly afraid of losing Nick one day)
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Online Songs- Blink-182
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? When I Fall In Love- Celine Dion
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Hot N Cold- Katy Perry (I'm really not quite sure how this many Katy Perry songs came up. I have about 300 songs and only 12 Katy Perry ones. Hmmm...)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? You Were Meant For Me- Jewel
No comments:
Post a Comment