Sunday, October 19, 2008

Williamsburg

So, I realize after looking at our photos, how sad we are at taking pictures. I almost feel like I should go to a website and download some photos so this post doesn't look so sad.

We had a relaxing weekend. It was pretty fun and since it was a free trip it was totally worth it. We actually ended up making a little money off it which is never a bad thing.

Of course, now that we're back the dreaded work week begins tomorrow. I don't know why I mind going to work, but it just seems like sometimes I do. It's a pretty decent place to work, I like all my coworkers, and I enjoy what I do, but sometimes I wish we were already in the phase of life where I could be a homemaker. It's never something that I wanted to do, but for the last year-ish I've really been desiring to be a homemaker. Hmm...

This is a huge Yankee Candle store. Seriously, the entire building that I got on camera is the store. It was awesome and you should check it out.
















This is the vineyard at the Williamsburg Winery. It's a relatively small vineyard, but they have plans for expansion later.















This is the red wine cellar. It was really cold, but it was really cool to see how much they can produce.















This is New York Deli where we ate lunch today. Juls, I tried to send you a sandwich, but meat doesn't travel well so it didn't work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's not the one in Vienna! Imposter!