Monday, October 13, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I realize this is a little late, but guess what I did last Thursday.

I got my ears pierced. Thirteen years after the first try I finally did it again. I'm super excited. I'm sure I'll be fine since I had a professional piercer do it. He said he thinks the reason I had a problem last time is because I had it done with a gun and the guns they use never fully get cleaned. There was probably some infection on it from before and when they used it on me it, well, turned out badly.

I did, however, accidentally pull on my earring with my towel this morning. It resulted in a small bit of tearing and bleeding. My poor ear. I really have to be more careful. It still hurts right now come to think of it. I should take something.

I get to have my Kanki leftovers for lunch today. I love leftovers from Kanki. I usually hate leftovers, but I'll make an exception. I'm kind of excited.

I get the morning off today. I have to go back tonight to work the Educator Reception. It should be fun since I don't have to work in the cafe. I finally get to wear something to work that isn't all black. I'm also training Taz in the cafe this week. It should make time pass quickly. This week is going to be long since I'm on a stretch of working 7 days in a row.

Nick and I won a trip this weekend to Williamsburg, VA. 3 days, 2 nights at a 5-star resort in a luxury condo. We also get $125 when we arrive to pay for gas and food while we're there. It's a pretty sweet deal. Of course, taking the weekend off means that I have to work the lovely 7 days in a row. It's okay though, I can take it.

Well, now I must get ready for the super fun conference call at 11am. Taking the calls from home is always so boring. I don't have Buddy or Jackie to goof around a bit with. I wonder what important things we'll get to discuss today. Haha!

2 comments:

camille said...

YEAH, way to go girl!!! I know I have already told you that, but I just wanted to say it again. How are your ears feeling now?

shannonmorgan said...

everytime we're on the conference call and i hear tim's voice get on, i die a little inside.