2. What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today? Nothing truly great happened today. In fact, it was kind of sad because I had to leave LA. I think the best thing that will happen all day is getting to see Shannon when she comes home because I missed her.
3. How many TRUE best friends do you have? I would have to go with three.
4. Would you rather get up early or sleep in? Maybe get up early. I like to sleep in, but I'd much rather get an early start so I have plenty of time to get everything done.
5. Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing? It is an AE pajama shirt. I used to wear it out, but I got too much crap on it so it had to turn into a jammie shirt.
6. What are you excited about right now? Getting to hang around and be lazy tomorrow. Last day of vacation!
8. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth? If I had to pick I'd say cry over the truth. I hate lying.
9. What’s on your bedroom floor right now? There is a basket with some clean laundry and a few books, but I think that is all. I tried to tidy up at least a little bit before we left.
10. Who’s the last person you got into a argument with? It was probably Nick, but I couldn't be sure of that.
11. Do you trust people? As a general rule, no, but after I get to know people better I tend to be a little more trusting.
12. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move? California
13. Your favorite number? 27
14. Could you go a day without eating? Definitely. I'm not proud of it, but I've done it before.
15. How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl? It definitely isn't the most important thing, but it does play a small role in whether or not you are attracted to them.
16. Do you like anybody right now? I love somebody right now.
17. When was the last time you had your hair cut? About a year ago. I don't think I'll be cutting it for quite some time.
18. Would you rather be mad or sad? Either or.
19. Does it take a lot to make you cry? Not really. I'm pretty easy on the water works.
20. Whats the best feeling in the world? Being content and happy with my marriage and my life.
21. Are you close with your mom? We have out ups and downs.
22. Are your parents strict? When I lived at home they sure were.
23. Do you tell your parents everything? No, but I'm a pretty private person so I don't usually tell anyone everything.
25. Name some fears you have: I hate scary movies!
26. Does the thought of marriage scare you? No. It was a pretty easy decision.
27. How many kids do you want? Just one. I'd really like to be able to focus all my attention on one child. My maximum amount is 3, but that's only if we didn't have a girl the first two times.
28. What’s your favorite season? Autumn
29. What’s your favorite color to wear? I wear a lot of pink and a lot of blue.
30. Who was the last person in your bedroom? Nick. We were just in there unpacking.
31. What are you doing today? Today is almost over, but I flew back from CA today.
35. Do you get bored easily? Definitely. I'm sure it annoys the crap out of Nick.
36. What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you? Hmmm...I guess being petty or passive aggressive.
38. Do you wish you were famous? No. I'd say I have a pretty good life going for me.
39. Do you make a wish at 11:11? I used to, but then they never came try ;)
40. When you go to the beach do you swim or lay out more? I enjoy laying out a little bit more. I don't really like the salt water.
41. Who’s the last text message you received from and what did it say? I think it was from Shannon about some cold medicine.
42. What are you freakishly obsessed with? I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with anything.
43. What’s your favorite song at the moment? Johnny and June or Love Story
44. Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online? I prefer to go to the mall, but sometimes they won't have my size and then I'll online shop.
45. Can music affect your mood? Definitely
46. What piercings do you want? I'll be getting my ears pierced in the next couple of days!
48. Have you ever been in a cave? No and I don't think I'd ever like to be.
49. Ever eaten a bug? Not to my knowledge, but I suppose when I was an infant crawling around it was a possibility.
50/ When will you hang out with the person you last kissed next? I'm hanging out with him right now. He's playing hockey on the Xbox and I'm on here.
51. Are you in a good mood? Decently so. I don't have any complaints at the moment.
53. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump? You will never see me doing either.
54. Do you like snakes? Anyone who knows me will know the answer to that.
55 What’s one place you would like to visit? I have a list of places over sees that I'd like to see. Apparently in 3 years I'll be heading to Thailand.
56. Do you like waffles? Sometimes. I'm not a huge breakfast food easter.
57. Does the number 23 have any significance to you? Nope
58. Be honest, do you like people in general? Sad to say, but no. I generally don't care for most people.
59. What color are the walls in your bedroom? Apartment white
60. Do you think starbucks is expensive? I don't go to Starbuck's b/c it is over priced. I work at a B&N cafe that serves Starbucks and I get it pretty cheap so I go there.
61. Are you named after a family member? No, I am not.
62. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail? Pass. Never in my life would I have failed.
63. Wanting to tell someone something? Nothing to tell right now.
64. Last restaurant you went to? Nick and I just got back from going to Bob Evan's with my dad.
65. What is the weather like today? It's pretty cool with a bit of a chill.

3 comments:
So I don't know you well yet... do you like snakes?
Your typos in here are funny.
And yes you will be going to Thailand in three years.
so did you want other people to take the survey? Just asking. . .welcome home
Post a Comment