Sunday, April 6, 2008

Here's To The Night

My beloved favs have ended their season. One bad call and out the window go the playoffs.







I have to say that I didn't think I'd be this sad. Oh well, I guess Shannon and I are going to some yoga and pilates to hold us over until September when we'll get to see them again. And we were really starting to make some headway with the players, too.

Here's my tribute to the best team in the NHL:


Our captain that got struck down before the season was over! Next season, I'm sure he'll go get 'em!



To my fav player who truly stepped it up this season and tried to take the place of someone irreplaceable. He did a fantastic job!


To our newest members Corvo and Ruutu, who I feel truly made a difference. (Good luck Shannon)!


Cullen who made a fantastic recovery and brought back his A-game with him and Cole who continues to be one of the absolute best players on the team.



I had my doubts about Ward in the beginning, but he truly stepped it up in the end. Reminded me a bit of when he first started playing with us.



And to LaRose, who has also become a fav player of mine. Broke his leg and made a full recovery to come back and play with us.
I've left out some players, but that doesn't mean they are any less important. You really should check out the whole team. Really! It was a tough season, but we stuck it out. I'm so proud! I'll miss the guys 'til they come back.

1 comment:

shannonmorgan said...

so sad. you really should give hedican props though. the way he skated for that puck made me think he has a couple of year left in him.