Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Is It Tomorrow Yet?

I feel utterly exhausted today. We had inventory at work last night. Woohoo....!! We got out around 3 am, although it would have been closer to 2 am if we weren't privy to the drama session that went on. I'm going to Crabtree Wednesday night to help out with CKT at their inventory as well. The exhaustion isn't helped by the fact that I went to bed at around 4 am and woke up at 6 am when Nick went to work, only to fall back asleep around 7 am and wake up around 9 am.

I got my jersey in the mail last week. I'd wanted one the entire season so I finally got one. Thank goodness for bonuses.



That's pretty much all that is going on here. I've been traveling to Jacksonville back and forth for work a lot. I'll be ready when that is over as well. Especially since I've been going alone and it gets lonely and boring. I can't promise there will be any good pictures, but I'll take some while I'm there for your viewing pleasure.



No comments: