I also checked out Sarah Dessen's new book, Lock and Key, at work last night. I got into reading Dessen's book when we did "Teen Month" for Brier Creek Reads. I'm excited to check it out. It'll give me something to do while I'm in Jacksonville where nothing is happening.
I'm sorry this was boring and pointless, but I'm really trying to update my blog more.
I'll post something else tomorrow. Enjoy some pictures to take your mind off the boredom that is my blog.
Here's a pic of Nick and I with Juls' baby, Milo. We miss him (and Juls and Bo) bunches.
And a picture of my car because I love my car and I meant to post one a year ago when I got it, but I never did.

1 comment:
holy crap!! two days in a row! i figured that deserved a comment. go for three?
Post a Comment