Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've Got an Inside

I think someone on the Hurricanes photography team must be rooting for me. This picture may not show my two favorites things, but I guess one ain't bad.

And I promise that I'll actually make a real post today or tomorrow. I'm such a slacker!



3 comments:

shannonmorgan said...

yeah, you know I talked to the photographer before the game and said "make sure you take a really hot picture of eric staal for my sister". he was really nice about it and I guess take my request seriously. i mean, what a stand up guy.

cheryl said...

Slacker?? That's an understatement. It's now March 10, 2008 and still no blog. Are you still out there? I didn't get the phone message or email I asked for either. I know you're in Penn. for Nick but you could still respond back. I'm leaving on Fri. and need to know about Thurs.
Love, Mom

shannonmorgan said...

tell me about it. although maybe the other ones are better at... well... other things.