Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Winds Are Changing

I feel like a big change is coming.  I don't know what, but I just feel it.  I have that anticipation and excitement.  I know it's coming and I just cannot wait.

I received my wreath that I ordered from etsy today.  It's super cute.  I need to take a picture of it on my door, but for now the etsy listing will have to do.

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/56796853

Seriously, go look.  It's adorable.  I know that I'll be ordering another one for Christmas.

Speaking of...is it Christmas yet?  I'm so excited to buy my Dicken's Village House this year and to  make Christmas cookies.  I can't decide what house to get.  It's between a few.

This one?   This one?  Or this one

Oh so many choices!  I just don't know.

This weekend is a three day weekend and I'm super stoked.  I need three work free days to sleep in (even though I think I've lost the ability to sleep in).  I'll probably read, watch movies, nap, and eat.  Sounds like a perfect three day weekend to me.

And that's all I got.  :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Although I LOVE the bookstore, I think you should get the bank to commemorate your new big girl job!

Unknown said...

I was thinking that too! :)

Jenna said...

Yes! The BANK!!!

I love that wreath. It's a lot like the yarn wreath I made! I think I could probably do a fall one, too. It was so easy.

Unknown said...

Is it super easy? Bc I feel like I could maybe make one if it was.

Stephanie said...

I love that wreath! Too cute!

Melanie said...

aaah! No Christmas yet! Christmas means winter and winter means snow and I don't like driving in the snow!!! ;)