Last night I went to the Britney concert.
It was amazing. Seriously. It was the most visually stimulating show I've ever been to. The lights, lasers, fireworks, multi-level stage, props, dancers, costumes, etc were incredible. The girl may not be able to sing, but she sure can put on a show. I was very, very impressed.
The only negative part was having to watch DJ Pauly D. Has anyone ever seen a DJ show. There is absolutely nothing to watch and nothing he played/spun/DJ-ed was that impressive. It was essentially like listening to the radio. Oy.
Lately, I've been spending more time on Etsy. Oh my gosh, it's so fun. I've even opened a shop. You should look at it. I've only put up two items so far, but hopefully I get more up there quickly. Go look at it: My Shop
I also created a two really fun treasury lists. If you don't know what those are, go look at Etsy.
Pretty in Pink
Winter Wonderland
I'm fairly bummed about this weekend. Lazy Daze got canceled in case of the hurricane. I really, really wanted to go with Nick. Oh well. I guess Nick and I will spend the weekend being cozy at home. It'll be nice to spend a rainy weekend at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment