Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spinning Round

Nothing terribly exciting is happening here. And since I don't have much to say my pictures will suffice.

We like coffee.

I'm also becoming quite the couponer. It's so much fun. Seriously. I spend about 30 minutes a week doing it and I save about 50% of my grocery bill. I could save more, but when you add meat to my grocery list it takes up the cost a bit. This is the grocery bill that was $160 that I paid about $75 for. Bear in mind that it doesn't look like ton, but there's stuff underneath the pile too. It was seriously exciting! And when you have a husband who's athletic and eats a ton, you need to save on food.

And if you want to seriously coupon I suggest you read this book:
A lot of the tips weren't helpful to me, but the ones on couponing were very helpful. Do it. You'll love it.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Coffee is much better when you aren't the one who has to make it.

Heather said...

I really do need to get on the coupon wagon!

Melanie said...

go you! I TRY with the coupons, but i'm not so good. I like the clipping/organizing part though. lol! (let me pull out my spreadsheet and pocket protector with that. sentence...)

and, um.... you will be loving coffee so much more now that you are not making it for other people all day! (yay! big girl job!)