Monday, October 4, 2010

My Random Thoughts

Oh so many...

I totally forgot that JTT did the voice of baby Simba in The Lion King.

I found a coffee mug of mine that I got last fall and was ridiculously happy. I forgot how much I absolutely loved it.

I bought tea at Barnes and Noble that I didn't really want today because I felt lame talking to Dave and Phil if I didn't purchase anything.

Kenobi's eye ulcer is doing much better. The vet estimates that it will be gone by the end of the week.

I absolutely loved that when I rode home last night with the windows down, I actually got cold.

I'm still drinking said tea that I didn't want after 2 hours.

I'm pretty stoked about eating my lunch because it's chicken salad I bought at Harris Teeter last night.

I'm sure there is more. Maybe I'll add them later.

2 comments:

rather be alive said...

what did you get?

Unknown said...

hot cinnamon spice. It was yummy, but I already had coffee with me so I didn't really want it.