It's only 12:45 and I feel accomplished. I woke up around 8:45 this morning. A little later the planned, but early enough. I then proceeded to shower, take out the dog, go to the bank, buy a few cleaning items at Target, run by the grocery store, get gas, make lunch for me and dinner for Nick, clean the half bath, and eat and it's not even 1pm. Definitely a great start!
And may I say that my half bath is immaculate. It's absolutely sparkling. The toilet was scrubbed, the sink cleaned, the baseboards wiped down, and the floor was mopped. It looks wonderful.
I'm thinking now that I'm done with lunch I'll probably get some laundry done. I've got some in the washer right now so I'll have to get it put in the dryer. I've got until about 4pm to get more things done and then I have to leave for work. Silly work.
No comments:
Post a Comment