I want to be a better homemaker. I really do. Not only will my husband and I appreciate it, but if I can prove now that I can take immaculate care of everything inside the home it will make it easier when that fine day comes when I'm not working full-time anymore. We're not sure when that will be and most likely not any time soon, but it's always good to be prepared. So, I'm setting a few goals for myself.
1) I will wake up by 8:30am, even on days I'm off. I will immediately get ready and run my errands earlier rather than later.
2) I will clean at least one room of my house on my days off.
3) Laundry will be folded and put away as soon as it comes out of the dryer.
4) I will prepare my meals ahead of time and institute one night for left overs and one night for the crock pot. I cannot take credit for this one, but will definitely thank Jessica for the suggestion.
5) I will pick up the high traffic areas every day just to help de-clutter.
So my goal tomorrow? I have to run to the bank, grocery shop, and go by Target for a mop. I will do it all early and be home by 10:30am. When I get home I will get dinner prepared for the next day and for tomorrow night. I will also clean my half bath and my living room. I can get all this done by 1pm, right? Sure I can!
2 comments:
Whew, you're ambitious!
If you feel overwhelmed, just remember -- baby steps. :) But you are superwoman, so I am sure you'll find a way to do it all!
I try. Who knows if it'll actually get done. Haha!
Post a Comment