Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Days of Me

Okay, I'll give and copy Shannon. Why not?

So here begins the '30 Days of Me' series. Enjoy!

Day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


Circa June 2010

And of course, 15 interesting facts:

1) I can eat an entire bag of gummy bears in one sitting. Clearly I try not to do this, but I can.
2) I suffer panic attacks even when riding rides as silly as the ferris wheel.
3) My absolute favorite show is Gilmore Girls. I can watch it over, and over, and over, and over...
4) My husband is my favorite person and the most important person in my life.
5) I loathe wearing closed toe shoes. I would live in flip flops every day of the year if I could.
6) I do not have any regrets. My life is exactly the way I would have it be and if anything had been different nothing would be as it is now.
7) I'm allergic to the dye 'red 40' and watermelon.
8) Nick and I picked our wedding date about 3 months after we started dating.
9) I fully intend to move outside of NC as soon as we can sell our house in a couple of years.
10) My favorite color is pink. Hands down.
11) I love to knit.
12) My favorite accessory is a scarf. I love them, which may explain why winter is my favorite season.
13) I own way more Vera Bradley than is necessary.
14) I've worked in coffee for 10 years now.
15) I used to hate animals, but Kenobi has completely changed my opinion. He's my very first pet and my very first dog!

1 comment:

rather be alive said...

I think you forgot in #9 to add "and we want to move to D.C."