Aside from that we're getting ready for Nick to head to Toyota school. He has five, one week sessions to attend in Florida. He'll be leaving Kenobi and I to fend for ourselves. Scary stuff. I've never been home without him for that long so it'll be an interesting experience to say the least. He goes for his first week in August. His second session is in September, just in time for my birthday. Yes, that's right, he'll be missing my 25th birthday. I'm sure he'll find a great way to make it up to me though (wink, wink). But because he's going to be gone over my birthday I get to have a visit from this wonderful lady: (the big one, not the little one sadly enough) We're going to have a wonderful time. I've missed my Julsy. A lot. And she'll get to stay in my snazzy new guest room. It's not quite like having Nick here for my birthday, but it's an excellent close second.
I've also discovered the excellence that is Etsy. Seriously, Etsy is wonderful. Want to preview some cool, yet relatively inexpensive things I've bought? 
Yes, it's a Scrabble tile. How cool is that? I ordered six of them because they're only about $5 a piece. I'll post more pictures of them when I actually receive them. Nifty though, huh? I also ordered Mel a pretty bracelet for her birthday.
Pretty, huh? It's amazing the cute things you find there. I need to stop shopping online there so much. I'll go broke.
The new job is going well. I really, really like it. It's fun, hard work, and pretty awesome.
I think that's the highlight of what's going on. Nothing else comes to mind right now. I hope everyone else is having a great week!
1 comment:
How is that a scrabble tile? Pretty cool. I had no idea Kenobi was so fluffy white and cute. Did you already post pictures?
Post a Comment