Friday, May 14, 2010

A Day In The Life...

Yesterday was our anniversary.

Four years ago I was doing this on May 13, 2006:
Since then we've had a little of this:
It's been an incredible ride. And lastly, here's where we've ended up.

So, to the best thing in my life. You make me laugh. You make me smile. Even when I'm mad at you it only makes me realize how much I love you. You're literally the best thing in my life. You are the first person to ever "get" me and the only person to make me feel like I'm not as insane as I know I am. You're amazing. You're a genius and can always find a way to answer all of my inane questions. You encourage me to be the best person I can be and always help me find a way to follow all my dreams. I love you. Unconditionally.

No comments: