Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Why Can't Time Fly?

I bought Breaking Dawn on Saturday. I finished it Sunday night. I'm glad I finished the series, but it wasn't nearly as awesome of an ending as I thought Stephanie Meyer would write. Oh well.



For all those inquring, I have not started cake decorating classes. I went in to my local Michael's and couldn't find any information on it, but I'm going to go back again and check. All the August classes were on Monday nights and those don't work for me anyway. I'm hoping they have one Wednesday or Thursday nights in September. Maybe I'll be able to take those.



I did get involved again with my cross stitching. I'm making Juls something pretty. I need you all to bug me and make me not procrastinate. I haven't stitched in weeks and I'll never finish it if I don't get back to it. You should all yell at me 'til I finish.



I wish I had super exciting things to tell you guys, but I don't.



Back on the subject of Breaking Dawn, we had our release party for it on Friday night. It was super fun and I got my face painted. Woohoo!! Here's a picture for all of you who are really interested.






In other interesting news, cycle 13 was a bust. Onto #14. Woohoo again, I say! Anyone catch the fake enthusiasm there? I decided to start charting again. I was going to take a 3-6 month break from charting, but I cannot stand not knowing when I ovulate and when to expect the cycle to be over. It makes me feel so helpless. I'll chart until I ovulate and then I'll stop. It'll just ease my mind so I'll be able to see if we had good timing.

Let's see, what else? Hmmm...I get to go see Juls in 7 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I've missed her sooooo much. I'll also get to see little Milo and love on him. I've missed him too and it's sad that he won't remember me. We'll just have to remedy that.

I guess that's all I got for now. Pure excitement in this blog, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie,
It can't be any more boring than my blog. I haven't felt like blogging or doing anything this week, but maybe tomorrow. Anytime you'd like to bake me some brownies, I'd love it! It's a craving I have. I bought a box mix, but discovered ants in it today, so . . .no brownies for me!
Love, Mom

Heather said...

Go to the Hobby thread and tell us all about what you're making - or is it a secret. We'll cheer you on there!!