Okay, this is my sad attempt at updating my blog. Sorry to anyone who this bores the heck out of.
Nick and I have officially tried for a year to get pregnant with no success. I have decided it is in my sanity's interest for us to take a break. I'd like to give it 3-6 months before we start trying again. We won't be avoiding, but I won't trying as hard anymore. I think my stress level will thank me.
In light of my trying to rid myself of stress and finding some time to focus on myself, I am trying to find a hobby. Some wonderful ladies that I "know" have helped me think that I would like to give cake decorating a shot. I'm going to Michael's tomorrow to get some cross stitching supplies so I'm going to see if they have any classes coming up. I've always thought cake decorating sounded fun and now I'll try to find out if it is. Just hope that I don't get frustrated with the cross stitching or cake decorating and give up. I tend to do that.
I've got 88 days left until I leave for California to see Juls and Bo. I'm so excited! I'm a huge loser who's never been farther west than Minnesota and I cannot wait to see what's out there. Hopefully we'll be able to hit the beach for a bit and do some shopping. And apparently I'll also be getting some wonderful cake while we're there.
Work is going well and things seem to be running smoothly. This of course, means that there will probably be a snag soon. Nothing can ever stay too calm for too long.
We're having our first meeting for the "Breaking Dawn" party at work next Thursday. I cannot wait for the book to come out August 2nd. The Twilight series has captivated me. And also made me fall in love with Edward. Oh my!
I apologize to everyone that this is the most boring blog ever, but oh well. I'm doing my best.
3 comments:
I'm so excited for your cake decorating class! You'll need to take a lot of pictures for us!
I'm excited for you to get here already! What's with all the slow moving time? Answer that one will ya?!
we need an update. How's the cake decorating class going? Did you join and if you did why aren't you sharing your results with us less fortunate ones?
Love, Mom
Post a Comment