So today is my dad's birthday. The big 50th. Woohoo! I think I may be more excited about it than he is. We're all going out to Carver's Creek for dinner tomorrow night so that should be fun. Any time that I don't have to cook is good for me!
This morning I cleaned the house and did some dishes since my family is coming over tomorrow evening for cake. There's nothing better than walking in the kitchen and smelling bleach and seeing the counters shine. It's one of the smaller things that make me happy!
I have to work tonight. Ugh! I love my job, but there is something totally unappealing about working until 11:30 at night. I know there are people that work later than that at their jobs, but I just don't think a bookstore is the place. Oh well, at least I like my job so there aren't any other complaints about it. It makes for a long day considering that I can't sleep past 9:30. I have 6 hours to kill before I even have to work for another 8. Whew! At least I get to work with Kylie! She always makes it more fun!!!
I promise I'm done venting for now!
Hopefully Nick will wait up for me so I can see him when I get home. I hate not seeing him at all during the day. Makes me sad. Heehee! Maybe he'll read this and take the hint. Maybe he'll muster up enough energy to actually post...(hint again).
That's about all for today folks! Have a wonderful day! It sure is beautiful outside here!
No comments:
Post a Comment