Well we're about to head out to dinner with my dad for his birthday. I'm not a fan of eating in front of people, but I'm sure I can make an exception for the yummy steak we'll get to eat!
Work was uberlong today. It was very slow and boring. I got to work with Kylie again though which made the time pass much quicker. It's nice to have someone you can share all the things going on in your life with (aside from my husband). Everyone needs another woman's perspective here and there.
I had to work until close last night. Very not fun. But at least Kylie and I got out fast. We kick butt like that. Nick was sweet and waited up for me! I got to spend a little time with my hubby before we had to go to bed. It still wasn't enough though. We're big fans of spending lots of time together.
Well, we're off to dinner...woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment