Friday, March 30, 2007

The Best Thing I've Ever Done


So, I was just reading my old xanga online and I realized how in love with my husband I was (and am!). The last time I wrote in that xanga was April of 2005 right after we got engaged. I wrote in it from the day we started dating to right after our engagement.

It's funny how similar things are still. I couldn't get enough of telling him I loved him and I still can't. I always treasured every moment we spent together and I still do. I always felt the need to should to the world how much I loved him and I still want everyone to know.

Falling in love has been one of my greatest treasures in life. There's nothing better than being 100% devoted to my spouse and making the most of our lives together. Marriage has been the most rewarding thing I've done so far. It's amazing how we start out dating someone we become two very close entities and then when we get married we become one. It truly feels like we are one. I feel blessed that I have been so fortunate to be able to marry my best friend. There are a few rough moments here and there, but they are nothing in comparison to the joy I feel waking up to the only person who loves me unconditionally (besides parents). I absolutely love Nick with everything that I am. I am elated at the amazing future we will share together!

Sappy moment over! Haha!


No comments: