Today should be a fun day. We're heading out to see The Hunger Games. I'm so excited. The books were fantastic. Here's hoping the movie lives up to the books.
After that I'm hoping to go sell some books I have to a used book store.
I've begun the ridiculous process of trying to get our house ready to put on the market at some point. We're aiming for this fall, but we have no definite date. I've watched a ton of HGTV and I've learned that staging is super important as well as maximizing space. To achieve that a ton of our stuff will be boxed up and put into storage. But of course, any time you move you should always purge first. Get rid of as much as you can. Why move things you haven't used since the last time?
Work has been kicking my butt lately. In a good way. We've been down a person and it's made things super busy. On the plus side, it means I've been learning a lot and keeping busy. I still consider my job very fun and think that is the best job ever!
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe you're already getting ready to move! I remember when you bought your house. Seems like just yesterday. Good luck!
Post a Comment