He's only the best person in my life. He's funny, sweet, caring, and just plain old awesome.I am so blessed to have him in my life. He works so, so hard to get us where we need to be financially so we can raise a family the way I want to. He loves me in spite of all my craziness. He is so caring and compassionate and extremely giving.
We got married almost 5 years ago. See, aren't we cute?
Ah, we were young then. Nick was 19 and I was 20. We heard from many people that we'd never make it. We were warned of how unhappy we'd be. Well, we're making it. And it's the best decision I've ever made. Ever. I can't imagine being any happier than I am now. We've come a long way since then and I'm so excited to see where we go.
Why this post, you may ask? Because I'm crazy, head over heels in love. And I absolutely cannot wait until I get to spend the next week by his side every. single. minute. It's been far too long since we've spent that much time together. I'm pretty stoked.
No comments:
Post a Comment