Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Ramble Because I Can

It's my blog so you can listen to my ramblings.

I have an appointment tomorrow with an acupuncturist who specializes in infertility. I'm excited, but so nervous. I've heard it doesn't hurt. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow.

I've fallen in love with espresso con panna. Madison and I drink them now whenever we need a "date". It happens often for us.

I frickin' love strawberry limade from Sonic. Shannon is amazing for bringing me one. Extra strawberries, please!

Kenobi will be a year old in April. I'm so not ready for it. He's growing too fast. Oh my gosh is he cute, though! I'm having a party for him for his birthday. Maybe some of you will be invited.

I've also got some product recommendations. Enjoy!

This is the most amazing leave in treatment. I'm prone to very oily hair that is exceptionally dry at the same time. In the winter it is almost always frizzy with tons of fly-aways. This keeps it soft and manageable. Buy it! Ann Taylor Loft has the most amazing t-shirts. And they're only 2 for $25. They are ridiculously comfy.
Mary Kay Timewise is the most amazing wash, moisturizer, treatment, etc. you could put on your face. And I don't just say that because I sell it. It'd incredible. It moisturizes without making it more oily, cleanses it and can get rid of any blemishes, smells great, and feels incredible. It reduces wrinkle and decreases aging. And if you think you're too young for aging, you're wrong. I'm 25 and I can already tell my skin is aging. Thankfully I started religiously using my Timewise and it's much, much better.

That's all I got, folks. Go buy some stuff. Maybe from me.

www.marykay.com/katiek506

No comments: