So I failed in posting 30 days of Thankfulness. But since we're still in the holiday season I figure it's okay if I continue it now.
Day 9- I'm thankful for my car. I know that sounds silly and materialistic, but it really isn't. I'm thankful I have a way to get around when I want to and to where I want to. I'm thankful that it's a great car that has required little maintenance. And I love it. It totally suits me. It's big, but not huge and it's a pretty nice ride. Love it.
Day 10- I'm thankful for the family I babysit for. Leaving my last job was difficult because of the pay cut I took, but being able to babysit for an incredible little girl has filled that need. It's great to get paid to spend time having fun. I almost never leave on time because I stay late talking to them and it's great. I love it.
Day 11- I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father. I'd be lost without Him. I grew up in a Christian home and my faith has always been very important to me. I've gone through many trials in the past few years, but with God on my side I've made it through every one. I'm very blessed to have a relationship with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment