Day 6- I'm very thankful that I'm employed. I have a good job, making enough money. I enjoy what I do for the most part. And I love my coworkers. They're awesome. I'm so fortunate to have a job when so many people are without.
Day 7- I'm thankful for a successful marriage. We've been married for 4 and a half years now. When we got married at 19 and 20, we were told by many people that it would never work. We'd wind up splitting up and unhappy. But we've made it. And it's been the best thing I've EVER done. We can talk about anything, we're able to work out any and all issues, we truly love each other, and we really, truly "get" each other. It's incredible. And I'm blessed.
Day 8- I'm thankful for my friends. Especially Juls and Mel. They mean the world to me. Who else could you text in the middle of the night and get a response from? And who else would put up with all my craziness? Just them. That's who.
No comments:
Post a Comment