Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of Me- Day 10

Day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.

Wow, this is a hard one. I listen to music during all these emotions, but they change ALL. THE. TIME. I rarely listen to the same songs for more than a week. So let's just say that these are current songs I'm listening to.

Happy

21 and Invincible (Something Corporate), Lucky (Glee Cast Version), Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus), Teenage Dream (Katy Perry), The Rock Show (Blink 182),

Sad

You Were Meant for Me (Jewel), Whiskey Lullaby (Brad Paisley and Allison Krauss), From Where I'm Standing (Schuylar Fisk), Little Houses (Amanda Seyfried)

Therapy (All Time Low),

Bored

Anything Jack Ritter...it's just so chill.

Hyped

First Date (Blink 182), Punk Rock Princess (Something Corporate), I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas), Touch a Touch a Touch a Touch Me (Rocky Horror),

Mad

Supermassive Black Hole (Muse), The Diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin)

And this is yet again, just a sampling!

No comments: