Friday, September 12, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time

Hockey season starts again in two weeks. Okay, so the pre-season, but still. Woohoo!! I'm ready for the Red/White scrimmage and my autographs. I'm so excited. It's been quite the lonesome summer without hockey. Shannon and I are going to DC in a two weeks to see the Hurricanes play the Crapitals. Super exciting as well. Staal signed a 7 year contract so that's awesome. The press conference was yesterday to announce it. $57 million for the seven years. I think I should like to make that much money. Just b/c I'm nice, here's a pic from the press conference.


We also leave for LA soon. I'm very excited. I cannot wait to see Juls. I've felt kind of empty these past few months without her here to talk to. I'm such she'll get tired of hearing my mouth by the end of the week. Haha! It's just not the same to not be able to talk/text to her all the time. I'm a sad girl.

I've started giving all my reviews this week. I hate giving reviews. I feel so bad when I have to give negative comments. I don't mind critiquing them on the spot, but there's something about reading them negative things you've written. It always makes me feel so bad. Fortunately almost all my reviews are really good. I've got an exceptionally good staff. I'm very lucky.

I've got to buy a new suitcase and a new laptop case for said trip to LA. I don't have a large enough suitcase for a week. With all my clothes, toiletries, and things I've bought for Juls, I'm all out of room. I also need a case for my laptop since I'll be carrying it on the plane. I'll need a bag that can double as a purse so I've just got the one carry on.

That's really all that's happening. I can't believe how fast time has flown. I'm ready for my birthday in two weeks. I don't really want to get older, but it's a good excuse to travel and receive gifts. Heehee!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ah, reviews would be hard. I have such a hard time grading kid's papers. It's like they've put their heart into something and they get a C??? That's no fun.

camille said...

KT - you can have a purse and your laptop. the laptop is considered your carry on, and your purse is considered a personal item. HECK, I used a small suitcase with almost all my clothes in it as my carry on (you know, the rectangular ones with wheels and a retractable handle thing). I put that in the overhead bin, and then kept my big purse under my set with snacks, mp3, a book and a couple magazines.

anyway, I just wanted to let you know that.

Anonymous said...

You miss are going to have a blast here!

We're going to see about taking you guys to a Kings practice but I don't know their schedule yet.

Oh and good news! Bo has a whole day off school while you're here thanks to Rosh HaShanah! Got to love those Jews!