Thursday, December 20, 2007

Only 5 More Days

So, Christmas is almost here. According to the counter on my facebook there are only 5 days left. Being that I work in retail you would think I'd know how much time was left before the hell of it all was over. Maybe I'm just too busy dealing with the ever increasingly difficult retail consumer. I've bought almost all my presents. I only have to buy presents for my dad and his wife and then I'm finished. You'd think I was already done with the plethora of presents under my tree already as illustrated in this picture:

I've still got to get my secret santa gift for my cafe server today as well. I'm such a procrastinator. After that I have to bake Christmas cookies for the potluck at work tomorrow. Wish me luck. If they turn out well, maybe I'll post a picture here later.

No comments: