Saturday, December 22, 2007

Let's Do This

So, I didn't post pictures of my cookies because I didn't think they turned out that great, but apparently they were awesome. Numberous people at work confessed to eating 3-4 cookies a piece because they were so good. I should feel really complimented, but instead I'm bummed because that means that I didn't have any to bring back home. We'll see how my Boston Market mac and cheese turns out today.



We also play Tampa Bay tonight. Let's hope we do not have a repeat of Thursday's game. So sad. Not that Grahame is awful, but sad that the puck got let through as my picture shows.








Wish me luck at work today. It is bound to be crazy and I'm bound to be yelled at. I wouldn't yell at a nice looking girl like me, but during the Christmas season it tends to happen.

No comments: