Sunday, April 1, 2007

Whew...


Laundry day. Never fun! There is something appealing about clean smelling clothes. Mmmm...the scent of Tide!


I really have nothing interesting to say. We went to Target and the mall today. I got a new tank top and some other things at AE. That was nice. Now we're just sitting around watching TV/listening to some music. Eh, life can't always be super exciting.


It was nice spending the whole day with Nick though. I miss him when he's not around. We got to relax and enjoy some time together. It's important to spend time focusing on your spouse. It makes them feel important, loved, and appreciated.


I realized today how much I still love being around Nick. A lot of people would say that once you get married or are together for awhile, you get tired of seeing each other. That hasn't happened with us. We still love spending all the time we can together. If only there were only more of it!


No comments: