Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Do The Days Ever Get Shorter?

And yet again, Nick and I both worked. Woohoo! The story of our lives.

I worked til 4:30 today and Nick til 6. Ick. At least we get to spend the evening together. We'll probably go out to dinner with Shannon. Now we just have to decide where we want to go!

Courtney came back to work this week. I'm so happy. I love working with Courtney and having her as the MOD adds a sort of calm to the workplace. Not that I don't love all the other managers, but Courtney kicks butt!

That's about all that's going on so far. It's been fairly uneventful. I have to wake up tomorrow morning at 4:30 am to take Kylie to the airport. It's a good thing I'm a nice friend! Maybe I'll be able to convince Nick to go with me...heehee...

I worked with Kylie today. That was fun. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Hmmm...at least I like to work with her. It's nice because we can talk about everything. We don't have a lot of free time so getting to talk at work makes it so we don't have to find time later.

I think I'm going to go find out something to eat now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!! & i think i'm the first comment. ever. so that should be a few brownie points!