I'm finally back from Jacksonville for good. I had a surprisingly nice time. I really enjoyed getting to work with everyone on the cafe staff and it was sad to leave most of them! It's good to be home though with my home cafe servers and others. I took four trips there in three weeks and boy was it tiring. I was surprised at how much my cafe servers seemed to miss me. I thought they'd be glad to get rid of me for a few days, but apparently they were more sad than I anticipated. I'm sure after I take my vacation next week and come back they'll be sorry they missed me so much. I'll be there full time without any breaks until I take my vacation in September. Four and a 1/2 long months with me there all the time. After that, I've got my visit to Bo and Julianne to look forward too. Woohoo!!!
The Jacksonville store from the outside view. It's a really pretty store!

This is their cashwrap line. It isn't much bigger than my store really. The Harry and David fixture would be nice to have...
The team I worked with for Saturday training:

(Carrie, Sydney, Tim, Raquel, and Melody (on the floor)). They were so much fun to work with!
The most entertaining servers I'd ever met. Crazy girls, I tell you (Angel, Jennifer, and Sydney)! They made my trip there so fun and they make great cafe servers!

No comments:
Post a Comment