Wednesday night we went to the Seether/Breaking Benjamin/Three Days Grace concert with Chris and Jess. It was beyond fun. The music was awesome! We had lots of fun in the parking lot before hand too...haha! If only I remembered more of it...
Friday night we went to, what I consider to be, the best hockey game ever. There were about 10 different fights. In one fight, every single player was fighting someone else on the ice with the exception of the goalies. Incredible! The best by far though, had to be when Cam Ward gave someone a solid left hook. On top of all that, we had amazing seats (14th row) and the Canes also went into overtime and then into a shootout. Best game ever!!!
Saturday (my actual birthday) we went out to dinner with my parents. Enough said!
Nick got me two beautiful charms for my bracelet and some absolutely wonderful lilies.
When I first got them, they looked like this:
Monday we went to the zoo and saw loads of animals! I hadn't been to the zoo in a long time so it was a real treat.
That's about all of my vacation/birthday fun. I go back to work Thursday so I'm just going to relax until then!
2 comments:
& my super cool sister got me an i-tunes gift card, dvd's that i want, and oh yeah, hockey tickets. wow she's the best.
come on kt... you know you want to start writing an entry any day now.
Post a Comment